NBA Point Guard/NFL Quarterback Comparisons

HOME FORUMS General Sports NBA Point Guard/NFL Quarterback Comparisons

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marc Weems 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Andrew Stephens
    Keymaster

I just wrote probably my favorite article ever. It compares NBA Point Guards with NFL Quarterbacks.

https://armchairallamericans.com/if-nba-point-guards-were-quarterbacks-and-vice-versa/

A few from it:

ISAIAH THOMAS – RUSSELL WILSON “If I were 3 inches taller and had worse stats, I’d probably make more money”

JRUE HOLIDAY – KIRK COUSINS “I am the human equivalent of paying the bouncer $5 for a cigarette while drunk. You don’t want me, but you need me”

DERRICK ROSE – ROBERT GRIFFIN III “It would have been super tight if my knees and my body didn’t sustain a prolonged civil war against each other during the prime of my career”

LONZO BALL – DAK PRESCOTT “I have a rabid fan base that is actively ready for me to reveal to them that I am, in fact, the second coming of Jesus Christ”

Collin Ginnan
    Participant

CHRIS PAUL/ANDREW LUCK. “I’m clearly one of the best players at my position, yet the rest of my team never puts in their work to get to the Championship.”

Marc Weems

The Matthew Stafford and Kyle Lowry one couldn’t be more accurate. You missed a good one though: Jeff Teague-Tyrod Taylor. You’ll enjoy for half the year until you realize I’m not an all-star/pro bowler. Sorry to give you joyous disappointment.

Andrew Stephens
      Keymaster

Ooooh you are so right. “I’m here for a good time, not a long time” hahaha

Marc Weems

Exactly. I might get you to the playoffs but that’s it. Also works with Andy Dalton and Goran Dragic. We are pretty good like first round exit good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.