The Steelers keep giving us red meat to talk about, even as the we stare seven months until the next game in the face. In this episode, we talk about:
- Pro Bowl
- JuJu’s injury
- Our concept of a Pro Bowl weekend that will preserve athlete’s bodies for REAL football while sating the competitive thirst of football fans
- AR II’s most recent comments
- Imminent re-signing of Ben
- Re-signing the entire offensive line
- AB’s Jerry Rice fetish and the Antonio Brown brand
- How much fault do we pin on Ben?
- Super Bowl preview
Gambling this season? Want to try it just to see what it feels like? Go to MyBookie.ag and use promo code ARMCHAIR25 at checkout. They will match your deposit dollar for dollar. Putting in $100? You’ll now have $200.